About Us

The Chrome Club is run and manage by a free lance one-man show "team" consisting of a part time student, part time entrepreneur and full time car enthusiast.

Rightly speaking, The Chrome Club isn't a Club since it is only made up of one member. But this single member had a vision of sharing his ideal Chrome license plate to like-minded individuals. Hence The Chrome Club is born.

A little history...

It started off when I tried to source for a workshop to do my own Chrome License Plate, only to be put off by the price they are charging (easily S$1xx for a set). Hence I decided to source for affordable solutions on my own...

The rest, as they said, are history.
Like I said, it's only a little history...

As I am only doing this alone and as a free lance, I do not have ready stocks with me, please understand that I need time to do each license plate to ensure that my products are of the highest quality. A waiting time of 3-5 business day is expected once an order is placed. No deposit is required as I work on a trust basis, so only place an order if you are genuinely interested. Thanks for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment